It is no secret that my daughter loves chocolate! So, what is better that a chocolate sandwich cookie (think gluten-free Oreo) covered in chocolate? I made these specifically for Valentines Day. These are super simple and would be great for a school party or after school treat. These are also very good covered in white chocolate! The possibilities are endless!
- Gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookie (think Oreo type cookie)
- Wilton candy melts (I used Dark Cocoa flavor as well as red and pink for accent colors) May also use almond bark.
- Parchment paper
- Melt chocolate in microwave according to directions.
- Dip cookie in chocolate. Cover well and set on parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles or colored chocolate and let dry.
- May store at room temperature or in refrigerator.