This is our family recipe for snickerdoodle cookies that has been converted to gluten-free. These are great for baking and then freezing until ready to eat. Careful, these smell so good when baking!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup gluten-free Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Cinnamon to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs together.
- Mix gluten-free Bisquick and cream of tartar together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Mix well.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in bowl
- Roll cookie batter into walnut sized balls and roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake on parchment covered baking sheet 8 – 10 minutes or until lightly brown.