This is one of our most popular family recipes that everyone always ask for. Perfect with a meal or as a dessert. This is always eaten until the last crumb is gone!
- 2 cups gluten-free pretzels, crushed
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together and spread in 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool.
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounce carton cool whip
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix together and spread over cooled pretzel crust. Refrigerate.
Strawberry Jello Mixture:
- 1 large strawberry Jello
- 1 large carton frozen strawberries with juice
- 2 cups hot pineapple juice
- Mix jello and hot pineapple juice.
- Then, add frozen strawberries. Refrigerate until mixture is partially set.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until firmly set.