Makes approximately 36 cookies.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup gf peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sugar for coating cookies before baking
- Approx. 36 Chocolate Kiss Candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper on cookie sheets.
- Mix all ingredients by hand, with mixer or food processor until very well blended.
- Make dough into evenly sized balls. Roll balls in sugar until well coated. Arrange balls onto parchment paper an inch or so apart.
- Bake until they flatten out slightly and start to brown 12-15 minutes. Just before cookies are done, remove cookie sheet from oven and place one chocolate kiss onto each cookie. Return to oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave on parchment until cookies begin to firm up. Carefully remove and place on cooling rack.