Makes approximately 36 cookies.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup gf peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper on cookie sheets.
- Mix all ingredients by hand, with mixer or food processor until very well blended. If using chocolate chips, fold in last by hand.
- Make dough into evenly sized balls. Arrange balls onto parchment paper an inch or so apart. If using chocolate chips, dough will be crumbly.
- Bake until they flatten out slightly and start to brown 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave on parchment until they begin to firm up. Carefully remove them and place on cooling rack.