From the Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies Dec/Jan 2010 Recipe book
Makes Approx. 5 dozen cookies
- 1 package Betty Crocker gluten-free chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 60 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place mini paper baking cups in miniature muffin pans.
- In large bowl, mix cookie mix, egg, butter and vanilla with spoon. Stir in peanut butter. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place in muffin cups.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until just lightly browned. Immediately press peanut butter cup into center of each cookie. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to cooling rack; cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.